Saturday 16 June 2007

Thirty-Eight Thousand Words

the boat

My cabin on the boat - #1

My nailed down CD player

My tied down TV

My nightime view of liverpool docks.

Oil rig with fire!


My boaty bedroom

My boating bathroom

Alarming sign on my door.

The actual boat, from Philadelphia docks


dc

My bed for the night all the beds were full

The view from said bed

Not the view from said bed

For a moment, I could see this in one direction...

...and this in the other

Tourism

etc

Dubious statement on WWII monument

The lake I boated and felt at home


charlotte, showing off




asheville



Miriam smoking something


My precious hard-won walk





atlanta

Same zen leaf with flash

and without

Where God (jesuslordoflordskingofkings) and I fell in love

Look at the people for Butch Cassidy

and the Sundance Kid

I actually just wanted the abandoned baby shoe, but mother turned up

Flowers I liked

Friendly frog on bench

Crazy glass sculpture

Fat bird, reminded me of Sonic. Hello, Sonic.

Close geese


No comments: