Tuesday 19 June 2007

Fort Lauderdale II

Yo um.

I've pretty much been relaxing amongst the glorious home comforts here. I must apologise to the great number of you who still harbour the illusion that I'm a hard bitten beatnik-bum travelling the highways and gutters of america.

17th I went for pizza on the beach, then got caught in the most enormous thunderstorm with lightning, which was accompanied by a fair amount of rain causing me (Me! An Englishman!) to take shelter in a bus-stop. Apparently I should have done that anyway because of the lightning, apparently, actually being a threat (apparently). Then I looked around the trendy area, saw the art musem closed for renovations and discovered, via the back roads on the way home, that Ft. Lauderdale is secretly like lots of other cities.

Yesterday I went for a swim.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The best thing about this blog is that, against my Wildest expectations of reality, it updates every single time I look at it.

Joey said...

Are you implying that I am experiencing my journey through blogging it rather than for it's own sake?

I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Joey said...

through THE blogging of it, rather.

Joey said...

through THE blogging OF it, I meant to type, of course.

Joey said...

look at all the comments adoring fans have left on my weblog.

Rebekah Johnston-Smith said...

ADORING FAN

Love the blog.keep it up!im off to indonesia ina week and will be doing one of my own!
xxxbex

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

No. I was implying that you, maybe everything, only exist for my entertainment.

My comment above was not libellous, I just couldn't find an edit function and I WILL NOT TOLERATE SPELLING MISTAKES!!