Monday 6 August 2007

Victoria I

And so I got the ferry, which was nice, and pulled up two hours and forty-five minutes later in Victoria, opposite some incredible and grandiose buildings, which turned out to be the govnerment buildings, for victoria is the capital of British Columbia. Hmm, I'd never heard of it before yesterday.

Anyhow, I looked around, got some canadian money, was shocked to see a familiar face staring back at me from it, found my hostel.

With excitement I declare this the shortest post ever, as I grow bored incredibly quickly, distracted as I am by the chaotic octopus of flights-denmark-cancellations-rowan-money-time-space-america havoc.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Whale Watching? Somewhere?

tez said...

Just heard a song on the radio by Mark Knopfler and James Taylor called 'Sailing to Philadelphia' (from England)
T xx

Anonymous said...

I like James Taylor.
Went to see the Simpsons movie today JOEY, it was quite funny.
I'm in touch with some swedish schools. I sort of hope now that I am around for most of September and is so everything will turn out alright.
XX

Anonymous said...

P.S look on my blog and you can watch some videos and have a beer and pretend you're at the best gig you've ever been to!